Sat, Dec 16|
2 Gun -Fun Run - Non-Sanctioned Match!
HNR Gunworks is pleased to offer a non-sanctioned match following the likes of shooting sports competitions such as IDPA & USPSA! This is a fun competition for the whole family to enjoy- so no IDPA or USPA points will be posted online. This event is to hone your skills and have fun!
Time & Location
Dec 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Inverness, 3238 S Florida Ave, Inverness, FL 34450, USA
About the Event
SPECTATORS ARE WELCOME!
Limited to 40 Shooters!
$50 Per Shooter
1st Place $50 Gift Card Price!
Saturday, December 16th9 Am-2 Pm
We will be Shooting 2 Stages of a 2 Gun-Fun Run event- Rifle AND Pistol!
What you need:
· Rifle and Handgun!
· Any caliber permitted- No time deduction for caliber! (Recommended caliber 5.56/9mm.) Suppressors and compensators are permitted. You can run any sights you prefer as well as magazine capacity. The stages will require a minimum of two rifle magazines and two pistol magazines. (Only so many rounds will be permitted in the magazines, you will be changing mags on each course)
· Holsters are required for pistols
· Hearing and eye protection
· No open toes shoes (We will be in sugar sand) There will be loose sand and uneven surface, chose footwear appropriately
· Appropriate Clothing-Please chose an outfit that does not allow hot brass to enter garments
· Tables and chair will not be available so feel free to bring your own
· Bring water and snacks as there will be adequate time for them in between stages
· Chamber safety flags or plugs are required. They are required in all firearms until you are called into the next shooter waiting area
· Bring a minimum of 100 rounds of 9mm and 50 rounds of rifle. (Time permitting, we will let the stages be run when the competition is over -bring more ammo and have more fun and gun!
o Slings are not permitted on the course. There will be a drop bin between rifle and pistol. Upon completing the rifle portion of the stage, you will show rifle clear and drop it in the bin
o If at any time an unsafe act is witnessed by a Range Safety Officer you will be asked to leave the event. SAFETY is KEY. Everyone at the event is a Range Safety Officer. Keep each other safe
o The event is on private property. Please be respectful to the property so we can continue these events. Pick up you trash and be respectful. Parking will be guided. The course has one entry and exit. Under no circumstances block the road to the course in case of emergency
o PortaPotty on premise
o The photos of the course layout are subject to change, these are an example of the course you will be having fun on
o Briefing @ 9 am sharp, 10 am hot range, 2 pm End Time
o The scoring will go off rounds on target and zones on targets. If there is a tie the fastest time will win the days shoot. There will be a stop plate at the end of the course. If the stop plate is missed you are DQ from that stage
o There will be no ammo avail on site, please be prepared
1 Ticket and Lunch$50.00